Cementing Department Supplies
Over the years the majority of problems with bonding have resulted from the improper or inadequate mixing of the catalyst with the cement. Therefore, for our customers convenience we now offer all of the supplies you need for a complete cementing department, which will yield the bonding results you require
Cementing Room Mixing Kit:
The kit comes complete with the following:
1. Test Tubes: Glass disposable 16mm x 100mm
2. Graduated Cylinder: 10ml capacity; For precise measuring of cement.
3. Acetone: For test tube and cylinder rinsing. Although we have taken every precaution to maintain cleanliness of the test tubes and graduated cylinder, it is suggested that the technician rinse them with acetone and allow them to dry prior to use. (6 oz).
4. Drop-Stir: A single use, two sided pipette-stirrer for accurately dispensing desired volumes of cement and for mixing as well. Our Drop-Stir has an easy to use pipette system with built in suction capacity on one side and a flat sealed end on the other for complete mixing. (24 pk)
5. Test Tube Holder: Polyvinyl Chloride. No more holding by hand. This single hole test tube holder is perfect for all of your bonding needs; filling, mixing and no hands dispensing.
A phosphate free anionic and non-anionic liquid detergent for the manual and ultrasonic cleaning of lenses. Mild pH.
Optical Cleaning Cloth
Lint free, twill weave cloths made of pure cotton on a bias for sensitive cleaning of optics. 9"x9" sheets.
EMS Lens Tissue
Special lens cleaning tissue. Will not lint or scratch. It is free of mineral and vegetable filler.
Cotton Tipped Applicator Sticks
A lint-free, cotton tipped applicator 6" long which is suitable for cleaning delicate lenses and wiping off excess cement.
A soft, highly absorbent, non-abrasive tissue measuring 4-1/2 "x 8-1/2". For the general cleaning of lenses. 280 wipes/ box
Dust-Off XL; 100% Environmentally Safe
For the blowing of particles off optics and cleaning surfaces. Complete disposable spray can with two extension tubes
Dust Blower, Rubber Bulb Atomizer
For the dusting of surfaces prior to cementing applications. A two-way valve is inserted into one end to prevent suck back, and the rubber nozzle prevents scratches on the surface to be cleaned. Made of natural rubber with 4" tubing on one end.
Jumbo Bulb Pipettes
Plastic pipettes, 7.5ml overall capacity. Allows for control drop size. Ideal for accurate repetitive application in production. Bulb draws 3.5ml.
Dermal Protection Devices
Although Lens Bond is quite safe for use, some persons may be sensitive to the chemicals comprising the formulation. For this reason we now offer finger cots; inexpensive, expandable, seamless and protective. They offer dexterity without covering the entire hand.
Home Page | Shopping Cart | Products Catalog
A Division of EMS Acquisition Corp.
1560 Industry Road, P.O. Box 380, Hatfield, PA 19440
Tel: 215-412-8380; Fax: 215-412-8450 or 215-412-8451
E-Mail: [email protected]